Corporate Meeting Planning
Learn the secrets to planning flawless business meetings,
events, & incentives.
Corporate Meeting & Event Planning
In the world of event planning, there might not be a more lucrative, dynamic, exciting, and opportunity-filled niche than corporate meeting planning.
Whether you want to become a corporate meeting & event planner or if you work for a company and you've been assigned a meeting to plan, one thing is for certain: there is a lot to learn in order to make your meeting or event go smoothly. Let's face it; there is so much riding on the success of this meeting, and you don't want anything to go wrong.
Not to mention, there's a budget to stick to you; and you're (justifiably) concerned that your lack of experience can cost you more than you (or your company) can manage. Meetings are highly visible and when something goes wrong, it can go terribly wrong and with big, often detrimental, consequences. This is not the time to attempt to just "wing it" or fumble your way through; there is a lot at stake, including money, reputations, and business.
Our Corporate Meeting & Event Planning courses and live workshops are ideal for companies who want to train existing employees on every aspect of meetings, events, & incentives. This saves the company from having to outsource expensive planners or meeting planning companies; which can save thousands (if not tens of thousands) of dollars.
Our training is also ideal for the beginner event planner who is interested in the exciting world of corporate event planning; who realizes the endless opportunities in the corporate planning industry and wants to build a long, lucrative, and exciting career.
Here are just a few of the questions that may or may not be haunting you as you consider the task you're about to take on:
Does Any of This Sound Familiar?
* How do I choose the right hotel?
* How do people register for the meeting?
* How do I coordinate the presentation with the presenters?
* How do I know what microphones, staging, or sound to order?
* How do I get people to the meeting?
* What's the difference between General Session and breakout meetings?
* How do I set up the meeting rooms?
* How do I manage hotel rooms for so many people?
* How do I arrange for food for so many people?
* How do I manage the content of the meeting?
* What happens if something goes wrong?
* When do I need to hire presenters?
* How do I manage the VIPs?
* What is a production company and how do I know when I need to use one?
"THANK YOU for what you do and who you are. THANK YOU for sharing your wealth of knowledge with all of us in a very easy to understand format, with additional examples and forms that are ready to use. THANK YOU for all of your support and dedication to those of us that follow in your footsteps. I hope we can all be as generous and successful as you clearly are.
Who Is the Corporate Meeting & Event Planning Class For?
There are usually two specific types of people who are interested in learning more about corporate meeting planning:
- People who want to become corporate meeting planners: Perhaps you love the idea of planning events, but also have an interest or a background in business. You love the concept of how meetings & events are an important part of the success of most businesses, and you want to be a part of it. You are incredibly organized and like the logistics side of planning. You like the idea of working with big budgets to make a big impact; and realize that corporate meeting planning offers plenty of opportunity for consistent, well-paying work as well as opportunities to be part of some really incredible events.
- People who have been asked to plan a meeting as part of their job: Perhaps you never saw yourself as a planner at all, but as part of your job (often either as the administrative assistant or the marketing person), you have suddenly been handed the task of planning your company's upcoming meeting. The problem is, you have absolutely no clue where to begin. On top of your regular work responsibilities, you now have to learn how to plan a meeting! You'd love to outsource this to an experienced planner, but you just don't have the budget; or, you're worried it won't get done correctly so you need to take it on yourself. The pressure to get it right can be overwhelming; so your first step is to reach out for help.
Whatever the case may be, the bottom line is this: there is a lot more to corporate meeting planning than most people realize, until it's time to sit down and do it. And you're taking the first step by doing your research and considering asking for help.
"This course helped me out in so many ways! Not only have I gained further insight into the event planning industry but I now have the knowledge and confidence to be successful! "
What Types of Events are Considered Corporate Planning?
As a quick point of clarification, when we say "corporate planning" we aren't specifically talking about corporations; we're talking about the entire industry of of planning events for business, from local business luncheons to nationwide sales training to global incentive trips. Businesses, organizations, and associations of all types and sizes have all kinds of meetings & events that need to be planned. Therefore the terms "corporate meeting planning" or "corporate event planning" apply to all types of events that are based in business of any kind.
This can include (but is not limited to):
Ready to Learn More? Choose from Three Options:
Eventful Ventures offers three options for corporate meeting planning training. If you are interested in other options to fit your needs or are interested in group training, please contact me to discuss personalized training options!
- The Complete Corporate Event Planning Course is an online course that includes two sections:
- The Event Planning Essentials Course
- The Corporate Event Planning Course
- The courses can be taken at your own pace, on your own schedule; and provide a solid foundation from which you can plan your own business meetings & events.
- For those who learn better with one-on-one interaction. In this three-day live class, I cover all of the information in the Complete Corporate Event Planning Course, but customize it to fit your specific needs as they pertain to planning meetings & events for your company or your career goals.
- Please contact me to inquire about availability & prices.
One-Day Personalized Workshop
- This workshop requires that you first complete the Complete Corporate Event Planning Course; which is an online course that can be taken at your own pace. I then will come to your place of business (or a local hotel or private meeting space) and offer a full day of one-on-one, personalized training customized to fit your needs. We will build upon what you learned in the online training course and then answer all of your questions and discuss information specific to your goals.
- Prerequisite: the Complete Corporate Event Planning Course
- Please contact me to inquire about availability & prices.